We have been fortunate to secure a small shipment of this product which will be on sale at a very special price of $44.95 including GST until sold out.
This item can be purchased in store or from our Online Shop by clicking HERE.
- 50 mm x 9 metres
- Blue Polyester Webbing With 2 Protective Sleeves
- Double Locking Mechanism
- Hook And Safety Keeper At Each End
- 2,500 Kg Lashing Capacity
- Complies With AS/NZS 4380.2001
Price $44.95 incl. GST
In a masterful display of dominance and consistency throughout the year, Nathan Grover last weekend won the Oakleigh Club’s Class Champion for the 2013 year in Sportsman Restricted Light. Nathan’s dominance of the Class was such that, in spite of missing two events due to illness, he managed to walk away with the top prize.
Nathan’s great effort behind the wheel of his CRG chassis was very much complimented by his father, Craig Grover with his expert input in chassis set-up and engine tuning.
We extend our sincere congratulations to both Craig and Nathan Grover on a fine effort throughout this year.
It is strongly recommended that following your purchase the Alfano Data Logger is checked whether the latest version of Firmware is installed.
The latest Firmware available is Version 1.3.8 released on 23/08/2013. There are definite benefits in running this upgrade such as, increased battery life, smoother GPS recording, additional functions, etc.
Please check www.alfano.com (Euro site) or www.alfanosystems.com (USA site) regularly for Firmwear updates.
Alfano is constantly striving to improve their systems therefore updates become available as technology improves.
Alfano’s analysis software has also been updated. The new “VisualData2? version 1.0.7 was released on 10/08/2013 and it can be found in Alfano Visual Data 1.0.9
The M4 comes with a very basic “quick start” guide.The full version should be downloaded to avoid any mistakes. This is available from Alfano M4 installation instructions.
If your Alfano was purchased before 23/08/2013 the upgrade of the firmware can be found from: Alfano M4 Firmware upgrade
- Alfano DM4GPS should have the GPS Box mounted under the nassa panel for optimum signal reception and not the floor tray of the kart.
- Ensure that all track data is downloaded to the computer before performing a firmware update.
- Following Firmware update change language back to English in set up menu.
Step by step instructions on firmware upgrade below .
You will need: Power Box, Power Cable, Head Unit, PC Computer and Bluetooth Dongle.
- Download firmware upgrade software from Alfano site (located under downloads)
- Plug Bluetooth dongle into your computer or turn on Bluetooth if your computer has it built in
- Turn on Alfano system with lower right button
- Press lower right button again to activate Bluetooth (you should see Bluetooth icon come up in top centre of the Head Unit screen)
- Using lower left button scroll through icons until you get to last icon which reads update (you will see your Alfano’s pin code and serial number now)
- Press OK
- On your PC run the firmware software by double clicking icon
- Type in the required codes, pin and serial numbers and click “Next” on your firmware update software.
- The unit will now update
- Software will ask you to turn unit on a few times as it goes through steps of updating. This is because the unit shuts down after each stage of update
- Your unit will now be updated
Please note that each power box is matched to head unit so you will not be able to swap head units with other power boxes. If you try, you will get a message reading “Incompatible”.
New Product arriving very soon.
OMP Rain Over Boots
- Rainproof Nylon Over boot
- Heat-welded construction with two velcro elastic fastenings
- Ultra soft reinforced rubber sole ensuring a high degree of sensitivity
- 5 Sizes: XS (31/34), S (35/38), M (39/41), L (42/44), XL (45/47)
- Colour: Black
This product will be available from Wednesday, 19th June, 2013.
OMP Rain Over Boots can be purchased in our Online Shop.