Oh what a day!
We had several historic race cars and show cars on display as well as Jesse Fenech’s Spectrum Formula Ford race car. Jesse is campaigning the Bosch Batteries Spectrum in this year’s Australian Formula Ford Championship.
Some 200 people attended the Promo day and had a fabulous time viewing the cars on display, having a go at the Simworx racing simulators and enjoying the free BBQ and drinks.
A short video of the event is provided below for your viewing.
Julie and Stan wish to take this opportunity to thank the following people, without whose help none of this would have been possible.
- Mr. Paul Faulkner (Williams FW07 F1 Car)
- Mr. Bill Hemming (Elfin T400 Sports Car)
- Mr. Jack Klaver of Simworx Racing Simulators
- Mr. Michael Borland of Borland Racing Developments (Sabre Formula Vee)
- Mr. Paul Zsidy of Borland Racing Developments
- Mr. Andrew Fenech of Kool Trailers and his son Jesse Fenech (Spectrum Formula Ford)
- Mr. Craig Williams (Plymouth Barracuda)
- Mr. Ian Franklin (Dodge Coronet)
- Mr. Brian Dowell (Plymouth Superbird)
- Mr. Andrew Sill of Sill Marketing
- Mr. Mark Tierney of Elf Race Fuels Pty. Ltd.
- Mr. Pat Perri of Crisp ‘n’ Fresh Supermarkets
- Miss Bronwyn Gleeson
- Mr. Peter Tosh
- and last but not least Mr. David Strid of DLS Computers and APCUPS